- Feel comfortable using our website
- To feel secure submitting information to us.
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on the site.
- Know that by using our site you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a
- Webserver cookies stored on your hard drive.
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you can access our service.
- The type of computer you’re using.
- The type of web browser you’re using.
- Name including first and last name.
- Alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers);
- Opinions on features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process.
About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
The number of times you have shopped on our website.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in the archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.